October 27, 2006

I'm avoiding Ali's catchphrase

He's not exactly a studly guy. The pug nose and solid eyebrows make him look sort of like a more athletic Quinten Tarantino. And his girlfriend - while cute - isn't any sort of model gorgeous.

But he's the greatest tennis player of this - and possibly of any - generation.

That's not the point today, though.

Instead, today's point is that Roger Federer is as big a dork as I am. Everybit as big of a dork.

I've got my mascot / doll / action figure that I take with me to get pictures of him in various exotic locales, and Roger apparently has his - a Federer Beanie Baby.

Admittedly, he's doing it to raise money for UNICEF, and I'm doing it because it entertains me, but that's not the point. Roger Federer is a gangly dork.

Deal with that...

Oh, and in case you were curious, I went 9 for 10 in the online trivia quiz about Federer's 2005 year.

He's

No comments: