January 6, 2008

Gus vs Punkin

Ya just never know what you'll catch on YouTube...today we get the documented adventures of pets in southwestern Ohio.

These people and these pets do exist. I've met the dog and the owners. I'm taking the owners' words that the cats exist.

First off, a bit of rassling...



Then the rematch, part 1...



...and the rematch continues...I especially enjoy the paw to the muzzle...



The big rumble...with sound effects...



Luckily it's not all fighting...sometimes it's just playing around in the bathroom...



Then you can see Gus all hopped up on goofballs...



Or a very young Gus playing around with his purple mouse...



And on to the backyard...

5 comments:

DanEcht said...

Love pet antics in general, and cat antics in particular. Also, how Gus as a kitten seems to get the worst end of the bouts, what with the slamming into the floor. But he keeps going...this is why I want a second cat.

joey said...

Stinky calls me a "cat lady"

I swear i like dogs better, we just happen to have two cats right now.

OT: Heck yes, I see from mighty achilles's's's's ('s's are fun) blog that I have company on the Pats bandwagon? Wanna sit next to me [/creep]

calencoriel said...

Something must have been wrong with my embed...Bob Saget's comments weren't coming through...

wv - gjrslpx

PHSChemGuy said...

Bob Saget's voice came through loud and clear in my head...thanks, though...

Gus is a bad kitty from what I've heard...

shut yo, mouth...

just talkin' 'bout Gus...

I'm all down with the Pats', Joey...scoot on over and I'll hop on...

DanEcht said...

*expletive tastefully deleted* Pats.