January 15, 2008

In which I play along




"The moment of victory is much too short to live for that and nothing else." ~ Martina Navratilova

Gerardo Laterza is a Paraguayan soccer player who is also an American citizen. He played for Seattle Sounders, LA Galaxy, South China AA and various clubs in Hong Kong, China and Paraguay. While in Hong Kong, he was selected to play for Hong kong XI and one of the match was against the national team of his native, Paraguay.

And, sadly, the photo is a mystery because I didn't save the link when I should have. Such is the way of the world.

What does matter is that these are my record covers.

So, to quote a famous man once, I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

2 comments:

joey said...

this is the kind of stuff we have come to. after seeing the entire interwebz, we must now grab bag from various sites to make something unique.


sweet idea though

PHSChemGuy said...

Whatever gets you (and your blog - and Dan's blog) through the night, yes, we'll take two memes.