January 13, 2008

Mind the Gap

What a dancer that girl...


Dude, she burned Neil...


Somehow I'm thinking parts of this might be parody...


I digs me some Claire Danes...


The first Gap commercial I remember making an impression on me...


Ryan and Willie...


There's something to be said for a girl in a nice white t and a pair of jeans. Classic...


I just can't get enough...I just can't get enough...and I dig the comments that the poster gave...


But none of the clothes are in the color saffron - or yellow - so what's the connection?


I think this girl is having a spasm...and she's got a tie for a belt...um, I'm gonna vote for stupid...


Maybe my favorite Gap ad...

3 comments:

achilles3 said...

Claire Danes-Lakes mind you.

And that last one looked like what I would like to do to many a place!

knwlv

PHSChemGuy said...

If I weren't married, I'd happily fight you for that hyphenated name, sir. Always had a thing for Claire, even though I was never a My So-Called Life watcher.

Anonymous said...

2 days later and none of the videos are availabe. This always happens with stuff you post.