They're not really my life at all.
In fact, I got a 102 on the 80s lyrics test (thanks for sending this my way, Blank) and felt pretty crappy about the score.
I misspelled a couple (made two plural) but missed others that seemed so obvious after reading the answers.
In case you want to know...ones I couldn't get...
- 10 (put sex instead of dress)
- 11 (thought it just repeated walk)
- 14 (just missed it straight up)
- 18 (1/2 credit 'cause I went with push instead of whip)
- 44 (I had empty streets instead of city streets)
- 47 (run and get...not my run and hide)
- 50 (wow...I installed these refrigerators...they installed microwave ovens)
- 52 (same idea...pavement instead of concrete)
- 53 (I went plural, should've read the next word)
- 60 (how did I miss Robert Palmer?)
- 68 (they counted off because I didn't capitalize Venus - that's crap)
- 70 (just missed it)
- 72 (heart instead of pulse)
- 73 (this is just sad that I didn't catch it)
- 77 (again, just blanked on it)
- 79 (to me, you walk on sunshine)
- 86 (I switched which girls this line was about)
- 95 (how did I miss the greatest Metallica ever?)
There is a 90s quiz for anybody else interested in that decade of dreck.