February 2, 2010

This was my Monday afternoon

Seriously, this sucks.  I'm stuck on my back with some kind of freaky pinched nerve, and the doc doesn't have an open spot to see me until the 9th - that's like eight days from now.

Arrgghh...

But at least I found these things on ebay that I clearly do not need but for some reason actually do want...


Complete set of Blackest Night plastic power rings in a fancy case...


...Lego Viking ship - not the full set, just the ship - thought I would need some oars...


Scrubs seasons 1-8 box set of DVDs...

Seasons 1-3 of Mad About You...

3 comments:

calencoriel said...

I'm pretty sure at some point you thought about how lucky you were that I was still around PHS to run the P4P campaign...

ReJEcht said...

Everybody needs the power rings. I'm hitting up my local comic shop hoping to get some avarice orange.

PHSChemGuy said...

Calen - I thought that a number of times. You saved my bacon all week long.

ReJecht - Yeah, but the ones in the cool box were like thirty bucks, and I clearly don't value their novelty value that high.