July 12, 2010

Suck on that, Mason!

That's right.  I am now living in the 32st most awesomest place to live in these here United States of Umerika!

Go West Chester, Ohio, exurb to the Queen City, stopping point between Dayton and Cincinnati, home of Ikea...


and the Lakota West High School marching band...


and that big mosque out by the highway


and the fountain over by the the movie theater


and all those West Chester signs


and that amphitheater that they keep showing on the public access channel

 
All in all, I actually do enjoy living in West Chester, but I'll admit that I'm hoping that CNN Money takes the walkability of a community into account before releasing their rankings next year, because there's nowhere in West Chester that you can get to without chunking yourself into the car and rolling down the road.

Interestingly, I have some casual and less than casual connections with a number of the other top cities...

3 comments:

Joe G said...

Oh, ya, and a college buddy in Fishers, too.

Anonymous said...

Who from high school lives in Fishers? I have college friends there.

PHSChemGuy said...

Joe, I had forgotten that you had moved to the lovely town of Fishers.

Gamer - I was thinking that Lexie and John were there, but The Girl corrected me there. Apparently they're in Brownsburg.