January 28, 2006

A better SNL skit...

On the same show as the below-mentioned Pirate Convention skit, was the Fly High Duluth skit...which I'd recommend much more highly...

Oddly, I can only find it posted in two parts...don't know if there's some sort of weirdness in the file sizes or what, but it's a great parody of over-wrought bands...nice stuff...

Part One and Part Two - admittedly there's some overlap between the two, but it's worth watching them both...

PS - There's also a good Young Chuck Norris which is relevant pretty much because there's another website about Chuck Norris Facts that I can't quite link to (dirty words, you know) that's been mentioned to me of late and is absolutely hilarious - and informative. I, for example, didn't know Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer 'til I saw that website. I do now, though.

And possibly the best SNL skit in a long while - Lazy Sunday. High quality...

3 comments:

G-Rob said...

I saw the Fly High Duluth skit and had a mild chuckle at it.

For my money, it's 2 no 6 no 12 BAKER'S DOZEN!!!

Chronic-WHAT-cles of Narnia, cuzin.

calencoriel said...

Too bad Chuck Norris has never cried...ever!

PHSChemGuy said...

Ever!

They are supposedly tasty cupcakes, G...