January 16, 2006

Three planty things...

First off, there appears to be a sequel to the weirdest game ever. I haven't played it all the way through - just through the first screen so far, but it looks to be of the same type. Very strange but gorgeous stuff...

I found this new one when I found a link to a music video done by the same designed. Loads of pretty plant/tree images with a bunch of animated beasties moving around. Kinda cool but not as cool as the games...or maybe it's just a lot more passive.

And, to pass the time, another plant-based game wihout a lot of explanation. Seems easy enough to get your plant to grow...but I haven't played it all that far.

1 comment:

PHSChemGuy said...

If anybody gets stumped on either of the samorost games, I've now worked through each of them as far as the free site will allow...