January 17, 2006

Schweet...

The things that I bump across when playing on the web...and often, I haven't a clue how I dropped onto the sites I visit, but I do manage to find them anyway...such as Candy Blog, but I'm kinda glad that I bumped into it and its reviews of gorgeous candies like the weirdo varieties Kit Kat from Japan and such...

And then once I found the candy blog, I of course had to look for others so I would be in the know on all the candy goodness around the world. My next find was candy addict with its currently cool apple computers logo recreated in kissables - a new candy that clearly deserves a try on my part.

From those two I found another titled candy blog that looks like it might be interesting, but then it appears to be a corporate schill - a new type of advertising that tries to draw people in for some free content and then deliver them along to the company's website. Booger 'em...

I then got hooked onto some semi-artistic candy photos over on flikr - from which I found another photo album of colors of the world.

It's a sweet internet out there, folks...take a lil' taste...

No comments: