August 13, 2006

Teasing and trailing

Yet more film teasers and trailers that are occupying my time this morning:
  • Night at the Museum - looks like a great family film with a couple of quality leads
  • The Hoax - I always enjoy meta films...stories that tell of the telling of that story...
  • 88 Minutes - I wonder if Al Pacino has ever played a small, shy guy
  • The Fountain - every time I see the trailer or the teaser, I'm sucked in further and further...gotta see this
  • A Good Year - looks sappy and predictable, but it's got Albert Finney and that Aussie guy
  • Stranger Than Fiction - looks like it could've been written by Charlie Kaufman, always high praise
  • Babel - any film that makes me think of Traffic, Syriana, and 21 Grams has my full attention
  • Fast Food Nation - having recently read the kiddified version Chew on This, I'm all in
  • SherryBaby - I'll admit to having a thing for Maggie Gyllenhall, so I'm predisposed to this
  • Man of the Year - this'll be one to see in the theater because I don't think it'll hold up to any aging...it'll be out of time as quickly as Wag the Dog was, but it'll be entertaining for those few minutes
  • Borat - I've mentioned Borat before, but this is the second trailer that gives a much better idea of what the movie's going to be like

No comments: