August 24, 2006

You can just go right ahead and back off...

I tend to spend a fair bit of time mucking about with my two fantasy leagues (one for baseball, one for football - I'd link to them, but a lot of the content isn't work appropriate).

But after reading a recent piece on ESPN Page 2 (free reading only for 45 days - check it now, folks), I'm pretty much convinced that my amount of time spent there is still in the okay range.

For more proof, check out the discussion that ensued over on Baseball Think Factory.

Let's not even get into the freakishness that is Madden. To quote Baron Munchausen:
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
Plus, my league hasn't even bought the big time draft board - yet.

Of course, last night there was a live webcast of the draft lottery for our football league.

That's still okay, though, right?

PS - Just found this article over on ESPN, and I'm thinking there might be more to this fantasy football thing than I'd previously believed.

No comments: