May 31, 2007

Don't get jooxed

I certainly cannot recommend anyone going to joox.net because they are streaming movies, television, and more for free.

Not clips of movies...

Not edited highlights...

Entire movies...

The full thing...

Loads of choices, too...

Seriously, this site has to be magnificantly illegal and is clearly going to be shut down soon, so if you go there soon you'll get to see things like full showings of Ocean's Eleven for no charge...streaming video...

Outstanding sir, outstanding...

But don't go there, folks.

6 comments:

DanEcht said...

Thanks for the advice. Please forgive me if I flagrantly ignore it.

PHSChemGuy said...

What you do is your business.

All I can do is point out the pot holes. It's your choice to either avoid them or to joyously throw yourself right in.

I just might see you there in the pot hole, though, especially since they appear to have full length of The Fountain which I've been dying to see.

joey said...

the sound for 300 is crap...not that i know...a friend of mine told me...and said that i should relay the information to anyone who may care. either way, he told me, the movie isn't too bad. maybe i should legally rent or purchase it at the time of its release

(this is fun)

andrew said...

either my internet connection is spiting me (a very real possibility) or the "magnificently illegal" joox has turned into the magnificently gone joox.

PHSChemGuy said...

To Joey - I'm loving the whole thing.

Hey, there's a neat thing over there! - but don't look at it, of course.

Loads of fun...

And I would, of course, suggest that anyone who uses Joox immediately send a small check t the copyright holders of the material.
-----
To Andrew - it still seems to be working just fine for me. Is the website not even loading up for you?

DanEcht said...

It's working fine for me. Took forever for me to download a presumably illegal movie over an obviously illegal hacked wireless connection, but you know how it is. Still, I can now watch Ocean's 11 whenever I want. I might go back for more...the quality is fine. And I just happen to love pot holes.