October 10, 2008

Just trying to get a reaction

Blogger in Draft has thrown up another new feature that I'm going to at list give a try. It's called reactions and allows readers to throw down a one-word comment about each blog post. I can customize which words show up, and for now at least, I have funny, interesting, meh, and too long so you can give me some feedback that's far quicker than posting an actual comment.

I don't think you have to be logged in to provide the reaction, either, so that may help our lurkers to provide a little feedback without actually creating an account.

If you folks use it, I'll keep it. If, after a while, nobody's using it, it'll go the way of the dodo.

3 comments:

PHSChemGuy said...

Apparently the reactions aren't showing yet.

Lunch is over, so I can't work on it right now. I'll try over the weekend...

calencoriel said...

good to know you're using your time well at school...

:)

what's the significance of the baby?

PHSChemGuy said...

The baby was the best picture I got when I typed in reactions into google...didn't want to go all chem, so I went for a facial reaction...

and the reaction feature appears to still not be working...