September 3, 2007

A view of the views

This past spring saw the Queen City complete their study of the best views in Cincinnati - and me post about that.

Now Cincinnati.com has gone and done what the interweb is made for. They've grabbed info from a bunch of different sources - Microsoft's VirtualEarth, the best views report, and some original photography - to allow us a chance to go through all the views without ever getting up off our backsides. They've got an interactive map with clickable points for each view, leading you to a description and photo of the view.

Good stuff.

3 comments:

joey said...

If there's one thing I hate more than majestic views... it's getting off my lazy butt to see them.

achilles3 said...

that page seems to have some slow moving parts...but what a great idea!

PHSChemGuy said...

Joey - I agree...if onnly I could sit on my couch and see the world...I'd never have to move, I could get a feeding tube set up...that would be ideal...

Lakes - I tell ya...combine a bunch of minorly neat things, and it becomes a magical combo...